Cell Phone: 563-505-1222
Office Fax: 563-344-5803
3245 E. 35th St. Ct.
Davenport, IA, 52807
Since 2002, Dan has been a Sales Agent for Mel Foster Commercial Real Estate Services, specializing in industrial real estate sales and leasing plus assisting clients in real estate development and Build-to-Suit opportunities for industrial and commercial markets.
From 1979 to 1999, he was CEO and President of Design-Build Associates, LTD., a regional design and construction company specializing in industrial and commercial design and construction. Responsible for 11,000,000 sq. ft. of commercial/industrial real estate designed and built during tenure. Design-Build was sold in 1995 to Ryan Midwest, a division of Ryan Companies of Minneapolis and remains on the Board of Directors for Ryan Midwest.
From 1967 to 1979, he was a flight instructor at Iowa City Flying Service, Chief Pilot for Elliott Aviation in Moline, Illinois, project manager for Allsteel Building Company, and General Manager for Allsteel Building Company until the assets of Allsteel were purchased in 1979 and Design-Build Associates, LTD. was formed.
Education and Credentials
- Quad City Sales Executives
- President-Davenport Country Club
- Chairman and Board of Directors-John Deere Classic
- Founding President-Pleasant Valley Education Foundation
- Various other community and trade association boards
Other Real Estate Experience
- General Partner, The Vantage Group, an Iowa Limited partnership specializing in the development of industrial real estate. The partnership has developed over 500,000 sq. ft. of industrial and commercial buildings, currently owns and manages nearly 40 acres of industrial development property and has multi-tenant properties totaling 150,000 sq. ft.