Cell Phone: 309-337-1572
Office Fax: 563-344-5803
3245 E. 35th St. Ct.
Davenport, IA, 52807
Herb has a lifetime involvement in the auction industry having grown up in a real estate/auction family business in a farming community. He later worked a number of years for a commercial industrial auction company, selling contractor & manufacturing equipment across the U.S. and Canada. He joined Mel Foster Co. in 1996 & within a short time Mel Foster Real Estate Auction Services was well established selling real estate & personal property across Western Illinois & Eastern Iowa. The use of auctions for commercial real estate has seen continuing growth in the past few years. As a licensed Broker in both IA & IL, Herb has been able to combine cutting edge technology with time-tested auction marketing to bring successful auction results to a wide variety of clients.
Education and Credentials
- Graduate of Reppert School of Auctioneering in 1975
- Member of National Auctioneers Assoc. since 1976
- Licensed IL real estate salesman since 1977
- Licensed auctioneer in IL
- Graduate of Certified Auctioneers Institute in 1979
- Past President of IL State Auctioneers Assoc.
- Past Master of a Masonic LodgeMember of IL & IA Auctioneers Assocs.
- Licensed real estate broker in IL and IA
- Active in local church committees